Luxury Bathroom Marbles: Introduction To The Best Ones And Their Features
The way you build your home is a determination of your style and personality. Visual appearance plays a vital role in adding aesthetics to any environment. When it comes to the construction of luxury bathrooms, the type of marble you choose is the deciding factor of what the final product will be.
It is imperative to keep in mind that marble is a very durable and exquisite material that adds luxury to any bathroom that it adorns. You can easily add a modern, vintage, or contemporary touch to any construction (even minimalist) by using the best type and form of marble.
There is a distinct variety that you can choose from when it comes to luxury bathroom Marbles. Let’s check some of the best marbles for luxury bathrooms:
Calacatta Marble for Luxury Bathrooms
This extremely rare marble is one of its kind, and at the same time, the most luxurious of them all. The Calacatta marble is famous for being white, adorning a distinct pattern. The color adds a royal touch to any bathroom and accentuates the luxury of the bathroom fittings. There are a few different varieties of the stone including:
- Calacatta Gold Marble is the perfect description of magnificence. The marble’s distinct veining pattern is gold in color, and that is where it derives its name from. This alone makes any bathroom look fit for a king. The Calacatta Gold marble is a perfect choice for a person looking for something lavish and royal.
- Calacatta Michelangelo Marble is another distinct variation of the Calacatta Marble. What makes it so unique is the grey and white pattern that it adorns. This marble for bathrooms is perfect for those wanting minimalist or modern feel.
- Calacatta Vagli is extremely special to look at. What makes it so unique are the relatively large light-colored spots that are beautifully spread over a brown background. If you are somewhat of an artist, this is the marble to go for.
Calacatta marbles for bathroom have been loved by five and 7-star hotels as they make any bathroom stylish and iconic in no time. The marble creates an illusion of a larger space, which makes it splendid for smaller bathrooms in size as well.
Black Marble For Luxury Bathrooms
There are two subcategories of this luxury bathroom marble which you can choose from:
- Levadia Black Marble
This exotic Greek marble is available in distinctive dark colors. The delicate grayish-white pattern magnifies the beauty of its appearance. If you are looking to make your bathroom an ultimate art piece, this marble is best for you.
- Nero Marquina
If you happen to be someone who generally desires something simple, modern, clean, and black, the Nero Marquina marble is the right choice for you. What makes it so different are the asymmetrical white patterns on its surface.
Cream Marble For Bathrooms
Cream Marbles have the most diverse variety (subcategories) to choose from. Cream Marble is an exceptionally famous Spanish marble that has a very subtle color to it. For those people who desire a contemporary, luxurious yet warm outlook for their bathroom, cream marble is perfect for them.
- The Crema Cenia subcategory is unique because of its grain-like appearance and is for the boldness lovers. The marble originates from Tarragona and is available in variations of cream and rose colors.
- Crema Beige hails from Turkey. It is evident from its name that its color is usually subtle beige. What makes it so beautiful is the uniform consistency of its surface and is the right choice for those looking for warmth, comfort, and clarity.
Carrara Marble For Luxury Bathrooms
The Carrara Marble is sometimes confused with the Calacatta Marble. It is the most readily available stone in the market, making it a fan favorite. It has a classic appearance of intricate veins that adorn its grey surface perfectly.
It may look very delicate, but it is substantial and robust, thanks to its natural dense structural composition. This quality makes it perfect for use in bathrooms. We all have loved this white marble in bathrooms of 5 or 7-star hotels.
If you are trying your best to give your bathroom a contemporary, classic look, this particular type of stone will provide the best outlook with its softer” veining.
This specific polished natural marble comes from turkey and is mostly greyish white with distinctive linear veins on a creamy white background. It is most popularly used in interior applications and bathrooms.
If you use it in your bathroom’s interior, it will create a very distinct, clean, and artistic appearance compared to regular marbles.
Talathello Marble is an epitome of grace and sheer elegance. The beige and silver color tones go well in contrast with their light grey background. If you desire a more royal yet natural tone for your bathroom, this marble is ideal for you.
Statuario Marble For Luxury Bathrooms
Featuring subtle gray hues, Statuario Marble is also found in Carrara, Italy, with similar gray veining typical in Calacatta slabs. This gorgeous natural stone is an immensely bright white in color, which makes it incredibly valuable.
From carving statues to residential to commercial projects, Statuario Marble is highly sought after. Statuario features distinct gray and gold veining throughout in a blend of striking, bold, and thinner pattern; this exclusive marble is ideal luxury bathroom marble.
These were some of the exotic and the best luxury marbles for bathrooms. Whichever you choose from, you are bound to have quality and beauty in a bundle. You can adorn your bathroom space with one or be an artist and include your favorite to make a masterpiece.
So, have you decided on your pick yet? Don’t forget to let us know.